Price List of Driving Lessons
Learning to drive can be a daunting prospect, whether it’s your first driving lesson, or you are returning to driving lessons after a break. Darwin Driving School driving instructors are patient, friendly and professional, and they will soon put you at ease, and you will soon be driving confidently and safely for life.
By choosing Darwin Driving School for your driving lessons, you can be sure that you are also choosing experienced and well-qualified driving instructors. Our instructors endeavor to ensure that you pass your driving test as quickly as possible! Looking to book a few driving lessons and want to save some cash? Check out our great discount deals below. Darwin Driving School accredited driving instructors will meet you at your required destination and go through driving lessons suitable for your level.
Looking to simply book your licence exam or test straight away? Darwin Driving School are accreditated Class C licence testers. We test weekends and after hours as well! Check out our competitive license exam fees and contact us to make a booking.
What to expect on your first learner driver lesson:
- Your chosen Driving instructor will meet you at your specified time and location (whether your home, workplace or other).
- If you are being picked up in a busy area, the instructor may take you somewhere quieter for your first driving lesson if you are not proficient enough to start lessons from your busy pick up location.
- The instructor will explain & demonstrate car safety procedures and what the various pedals and levers do, plus how to operate them.
- The instructor will then explain how to move off and stop the car safely using mirrors and checking blind spots safely. Your driving instructor will explain everything real-time as you are driving the car. This is often a nervous time for learner drivers, but you will only be travelling a short distance down the road before you stop, plus it is usually in a straight or reasonably straight line.
- At the end of your lesson you will return to your chosen location which can often be different from your pick up point if you wish. Your instructor will explain how they think your first lesson went and what to expect on the next lesson. You can both discuss future driving lesson bookings that will work around your schedule.
Learner Driver LessonsFrom $75
Length of60 MINUTES